Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Get Download 250K Blog Comment Lists

Yeah..your right, this my private list of 250K blog commens list, and i have thousand and thousand blog comments list because I scrape it for everyday with super extreme fast VPS for 24 hours in 7 days, so it continue and continue to give me giants massive blog comments for list.

This is for you to download it for free and don't forget to support this blogs to help me. It is a big size of the list, and this blog comment lists is ready to use with Scrapebox and GScraper or any blog comments software you have.

I will release my private blog comment list, social bookmark list, spun comment ready, or anything that I have just for you, for FREE. You can download it in anything with no charge. Just stay tune and visit this blog to know the new download list.

Thank you very much, and here it is the 250K Blog Comment Lists.


Mirror Files :

Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Mirror 3 Mirror 4 Mirror 5 Mirror 6 Mirror 7 Mirror 8 Mirror 9 Mirror10

Mirror 11 Mirror 12 Mirror 13 Mirror 14 Mirror 15 Mirror 16 Mirror 17 Mirror 18 Mirror 19 Mirror 20

Mirror 21 Mirror 22 Mirror 23